Abstract submission for posters is now open!
Poster sessions – Abstracts
Students and researchers are encouraged to present their life science and molecular medicine related research results at the poster sessions. Register to the symposium AND submit your poster abstract at www.biocity.btk.fi/biocity-symposium/registration/ The deadline for submission of poster abstracts from which the oral presentations will be selected is June 27, 2019. However if you cannot send it within the deadline and still want to participate in the poster sessions, you can still submit your abstract until August 4th.
When preparing the abstracts, please comply with the following guidelines:
- Save the abstract in PDF-format (alternatively with Word), using your surname as the file name.
- Use Times Roman / Times New Roman in the body text, single spacing, 12 points font.
- The presenting author should be underlined.
- The best abstracts will be presented orally in the Symposium. The authors of the chosen poster abstracts will be informed near Symposium. The speakers are invited to the Symposium party, where their presentations are rewarded.
- A maximum of 120 abstracts are accepted according to the receiving order.
- Abstracts exceeding the word limit 250-350 (maximum at A4) will not be accepted.
Poster sessions on August 22-23:
- The poster size is width 84 cm and height 116 cm.
- The presenting author should be underlined in the poster text.
- Please set up your poster on Thursday morning, August 22 before 8.45 and be ready to present the content during the day. Session A is for even numbered and session B for uneven numbered posters.
- The three best posters, voted by the symposium participants, are rewarded at the Symposium party.
Please note that there are limited amount of seats in the Symposium party! Symposium speakers, poster presenters (one person/poster, PRE-REGISTRATION IS COMPULSORY) and hosts will have primary entry to the party.